- What do I need to rent a unit?
You will need the following:
- Government-issued picture ID
- A signed rental agreement
- Your first month's payment
- A disc lock for your unit. Locks can also be purchased in our office for $12.95 + tax.
Your own lock is welcome, as long as it is a disc (or cylinder) lock.
- When is my rent due?
Your rent is due on your anniversary date, which means that if you rented on the 12th of the month, your payment will be due on the 12th of every month.
NOTE: We do not send invoices, however they are available for a $1.00 invoice fee and can be mailed to your home or sent via email.
- What are my payment options?
1. Pay online at www.triskettroadstorage.com. A valid email address is required. Your gate code, numbers only, is your password. Your password may be changed at any time after your first login.
2. We offer the convenience of AutoPay, which automatically charges your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at no extra charge on the day your rent is due. AutoPay can be setup by a staff member in-house or by you online.
2. You can stop by our office to pay with credit card, cash, check or money order. You may also mail your check or money order in.
3. We also accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Can I pay my rent online? Can I view my account online?
Yes, you can pay your rent and view your account online. Visit www.triskettroadstorage.com. You can login to your account immediately if you provided us with an email address at time of rental. Your password is your gate code, numbers only.
Otherwise, click on Have An Account? to set one up.
If you encounter problems or have questions, feel free to call our office at 216-252-6000.
- Do I need insurance for my stored items?
Triskett Road Storage LLC shall not be held liable for any loss or damage to Tenant's personal property arising from any cause whatsoever.
You are responsible for the property you store. We offer affordable insurance options that you can enroll in at the time of rental. Check with your insurance company to see if your policy covers your property that is in storage.
- What if I pay late?
We know that sometimes a payment gets overlooked, it happens to the best of us. For this reason we offer a 5 day grace period before charging any penalties. If your rent remains unpaid after the grace period, you will be assessed a late fee of 20% of your rental rate or $20.00 whichever is greater, gate access will be denied and your unit will be over-locked. You can regain access to your unit one business day after your account is paid in full. To avoid late fees, sign-up for our AutoPay option.
- What is Temperature Control?
Our termperature-controlled units are located indoors, where the temperature is constantly maintained between 50 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature-controlled units are popular for storing items such as furniture, mattresses, photographs, etc.
- What are your hours?
Our office hours are:
M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
SA 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SU 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our office hours are the hours a site manager is available to assist you with your storage needs, truck rental and packing supplies.
Our gate hours are:
7:00 am - 9:00 pm 365 days a year.
Our gate hours are the hours that you will be able to access your unit using your computerized gate and/or building code.
- How do I move out?
Moving out is simple, just notify the office 10 days before you plan to move out, completely empty you unit, sweep it out and remove the lock. Please note: you MUST move out by your paid-thru date or you will incur another month's rent.
If the staff has to remove items left behind, you will be charged a $150 cleaning fee.